Friday, February 28, 2014

Adoration

Today's Lacquer Legion's theme is Adoration. Things I adore...roses, colors, glitter and the list is quite long. So, I decided to pick up the most adored ones. I created a look which has roses, pretty colors and a touch of glitter. Here is my freehand attempt...




For this manicure, I sponged Milani White on the spot on my nails. I layered Colorbar exclusive 56 (silver glitter) over it to create the base.



To create the pink roses I used Essie Madison Ave-hue and Blue Heaven 742 (pink-purple creme).



For peach roses I used Essie Peach Daiquiri and Color vision 30 (pastel orange creme) . The green is Daler Rowney acrlic paint.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love floral nail arts and this one looks so neat and pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shalini :) I love floral nail arts as well and roses are my fav.

      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous flowers!! I just attempted to do flowers the other day with NO success. Beautiful manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara :) Try to make them with very thin detailing brush, you will get a hang of it..

      Delete
  3. Very pretty ...lovely
    My recent one : http://www.dbreviews.co.uk/2014/02/klorane-anti-irritant-shampoo-with.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty Pearl! absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trio to combine together! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beaqutiful Floral Nail art created! Totally loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.