Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wild Violet Confetti Nails

I trimmed down my nails today and now you will see nail arts on my nubs. I have one more post lined up, so enjoy the long nails before I start sharing the new ones.

Today, I am sharing a fun layering combo which is bright and lifts up my mood instantly.



For this manicure, I layered Jessy's girl Confetti on Milani Wild violet.



This combination looks perfect and absolutely stunning on my nails. Purple is my favorite shade and I love layering purple with different shades of the purple family.


I had Wild violet for almost two years now and I am surprised that I haven't used it till now. I created the Party nails with this and everyone loved the combo of this with the Essie Luxe Effects Set in Stones.


Thank you for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purple! Fun bar glitter on top too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, Wild Violet is most amazing purple I have. The confetti glitter is a fun addition to it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Radha :) New Year...New Look :D

      Delete
  3. eeeee remind me of partying and fun! Loved this mani <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! this mani calls out for a party :D Thank you Lisha :)

      Delete
  4. Its a lovely purple - Looks stunning on your nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats gorgeous glitter....And the Violet base is stunning!
    Looks lovely on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the confetti glitter is lovely and I love wild violet. Thank you Richa :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.