Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ultraflesh Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection

There is no secret that I love highlighting products. I am always in search for soft highlighting products which blends easily on the skin without looking like a disco-ball. I avoid super shimmery/glitter-y products from my face. I love glitter for my nails though ;)



I got this opportunity to try out a highlighter palette from Ultraflesh. This is the second time I am trying something from Ultraflesh. Earlier I used their Black Magic The Jet Black eyeliner collection and loved it!.



The multipurpose Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection is a compact for the eyes, lips, and cheeks. I am using this from last one month and I love this as well.



According to Sephora’s website

"Now every angle is your perfect angle - day or night - with this chic and versatile compact that can be used to create a variety of looks. Formulated with an emollient cream-to-powder formulation, the shades hold up for maximum wear without ever creasing." Each of the five colors in the collection can be used anywhere the face.

It is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

This set contains:-  1 x All Over Enhancer
2 x All Over Shimmers
2 x All Over Highlighting Pencils



Packaging
I am a fan of their clever packaging. The product comes in a four-tier fan out compact case. There are five different highlighting products encased in different layers.

The Product


All over Enhancer (4.2 gm): The top level contains a Highlighter/Enhancer. It is a golden-peach highlighter. The formula is shimmery and feels soft on the skin. I use it on my cheekbones for a glowing look.


All over Highlighter (3.2 gm each): The middle level contains two cream shimmer – sheer gold (yellow toned) and sheer rose gold (pink toned). These are very sheer and can be used easily for day time looks. I prefer to use this to highlight my nose. This can also be layered beneath the All over enhancer for night time looks.


All over Shimmer (0.19 gm each): The lowest level contains two twist up Shimmer pencil highlighters – Nude shimmer (rose gold) and Secret Shimmer (pearl-y). These highlighters are super creamy and blends on the skin, like a dream. These are perfect for highlighting the inner corners of the eyes, browbone and cupid’s bow.

Formula
The formula is soft and blends easily on skin. The powder is finely milled so it gives a soft natural look and not a glittery one.




Pros
This is a perfect compact for all the highlighting needs.
The formula is super soft and blends easily.
Travel Friendly.
No Parabens.

Cons
Take care while using the pencils, they are too soft and tend to break off easily.
The creams are too sheer and requires time to build up.

These are some gorgeous highlighters which are really versatile. The best thing about these are that the shimmer is really soft and looks natural on skin.

The Ultra Flesh Shine Box can be purchased from Sephora US or StrawberryNet.com for $39.00

*Product was sent for review from StrawberryNet.com. Honest opinion.


10 comments:

  1. Wow the packaging is fab! Loved the shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really looks handy and perfect for its purpose.
    Thanks for sharing
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a nice compact option for travelling purposes.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty highlighter shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics! I really love the way u review makeup products!
    This sounds like a travel companion for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard of this brand, but this looks like a gorgeous and fun product! Who can resist a gorgeous highlighter? :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all very pretty! I love highlighting products too!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.