Friday, January 17, 2014

Pink Friday

A few days back one of my friends shared her beautiful manicure on Facebook. It was all pink with gorgeous pink stamping. I asked her about the stamping polish she used and she told me about this pretty polish "Bloody Mary" from the Colorbar's Neon range. 
I grabbed Bloody Mary last weekend. Yesterday, I was playing with it and it's stamping results are gorgeous!! Take a look at the pics... 


For this manicure, I used Barry M Kingsland Road as a base. 


The stamped images are from Cheeky Mega Image plate D. I used Colorbar Bloody Mary for stamping. Bloody Marry is super pigmented shade and stamps wonderfully. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful... 

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.