Saturday, January 11, 2014

NYX Salon Formula Nail Lacquer Pastel Yellow

Hey everyone, today I am sharing swatches of NYX Salon Formula Nail Lacquer Pastel Yellow. I recently got this one and a few other NYX polishes (they were on sale for 50% off....score!!).  


Pastel Yellow is a yellow creme. I cannot say that it's pastel as it is bright as compared to the other pastels I have.

Formula
The formula of Pastel Yellow is creme. I goes on streaky and patchy for the first two coats, the third one smooth the streaks down. Three coats are needed for the opacity. It dries slowly.


Wear Time
I wore this for two days and then it chipped. 


Retail Price
Rs. 350 (for 15 ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.