Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polish Cloudy

I finally found the perfect grey I was searching for. There was a time when I didn't even look at these non flattering colors. But such shades makes the nail art look adorable. 
I am talking about NYX advanced salon formula nail lacquer Cloudy.


NYX Cloudy is grey creme. 

Formula
Cloudy has a creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It takes two coats to reach opacity and dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for two days and then it chipped.

Pros
Hassle free formula
Pretty shade.
Works well for water marbling.

Cons
Less staying power.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty shade of grey! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this shade of grey looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree - It looks pretty :) Thank you Rochelle.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Color! everything looks good on ur nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! it's the best grey I have ever seen. Grey had been such a rave some time back and all the yt gurus were loving it. At that point, I wanted it too. but did not find 'that perfect grey' whic does not make my fingers look dull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful grey. I searched a lot for "my perfect grey", and I am glad that I finally found it :)

      Delete
  5. Wow such a unique and beautiful shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a gray polish from revlon but that one was streaky!
    This one is so gorgeous....with such a beautiful creamy finish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its smooth and looks beautiful on nails..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.