Thursday, January 16, 2014

Make it Salty!!

I am starting a new monthly challenge from today. "The Lacquer Legion" is a nail art challenge started by my favorite nail art bloggers. The challenge this month is "Reinvention". I reinvented the "salt technique" to create a rainbow manicure. 



I saw some beautiful combinations on Spector's nails. Go check her blog for more combinations.




 For this manicure, I used Milani White on the spot as a base on my nails.



Then I used Blue, red, green and white acrylic paints on the white base. I topped off my nails using Jessica Top coat.



Here is the video tutorial to achieve this look





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful....

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.