Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lakme Gel Stylist Nude Glow

I was searching for a shade similar to OPI My Vampire is buff (but not exact...) and I found it in The Lakme's Absolute Gel stylist range. 
The shade is Nude Glow. 


Formula
The formula of Nude glow is sheer jelly like. It goes on streaky for the first two coats but the third coat smooth down the streaks. It required three coats for opacity and it dries slowly.

Wear Time
I wore it for three days and experienced a little tip wear on the third day. 


Pros
Beautiful shade
Perfect nude base for the nail art.
High glossy finish.
Easy to apply with the flat brush
Doesn't require a top coat.

Cons
Pricey.
The brush is a bit too broad for my nails.
Shine becomes dull after two days.
Slow drying time. 

Retail Price
Rs 400 (for 15ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. Pretty nude color indeed! Its nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifteen ml for 400 bucks is not bad I would say. PLus, your nails look awesome. I would love to try this range for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's not bad but as compared to others out there...it's pricey. This range has some really beautiful shades...you should definitely try this out.

      Delete
  3. Wow great shade for everyday wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a gorgeous shade. It does look very streaky though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. A bit streaky.. but streaks are not visible in person.

      Delete
  5. Lovely NOTD dear!
    Its a very prettty shade & the quantity is huge...So I guess the 400 Rs Price tag is justified...I dont like that it streaks though :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is lovely but sad to know its streaky especially at that price. It would form a good base for nail art though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a bit streaky but it can easliy be covered with a good top coat. I love this shade!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.