Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gradient Love

I got a new top coat this weekend and I am testing it. I will share the details once I test it enough. Today, I did gradient nails with some stamping. This is my very first manicure for the Valentine's Day. I am planning to do some free hand manicures and will share them soon.



For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy as  a base.
The gradient is created using constant candy, Colorbar Sizzling Pink and Jessica Samba Parade.


For stamping I used Makeline Purple. It's a really well pigmented shimmery purple shade. I love how well it stamps.


The stamped images are from Bundle Monster image plates BM311 and BM317.


Finally, the new top coat came into action and smeared some of the stamping. It's a bit early to judge it so I will give it a few more chances :D



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Very cute and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink shade looks soo cute on your nails <3
    Its a beautiful nail art :) Treat to my eyes as always :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vipra :) so sweet of you to say that <3

      Delete
  3. The Pink gradient Nails look so pretty...& super cute Nails deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omigosh! U always blow me away. This is so pretty and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never found a pink that stamps like this! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie :) I searched a lot for a pink-purple that stamps well and found this finally.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.