Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Glitter Mermaid

I tested out a new nail art kit from Easy Nail Art Stamp. I got this long back from a friend and I used it today to create some Mermaid decals for this manicure. 


For this manicure, I used Deborah Milano I am your Mermaid on pointer and pinky. For the middle and ring finger, I used Milani Black Magic as a base.


I used ENAS nail art A9 set to create stencils for my pointer and pinky. I tried this kit for the first time and the decal didn't come out clean. [I think I need a bit of practice with this kit. This is very different from the normal stamping. It has a rubber stamper with the design already carved in it.] 


The blue-green round glitter is from Born Pretty Store. 
The orange is Kleancolor Mango
To finish this manicure, I topped off my nails with Out the Door top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

15 comments:

  1. What a great mermaid manicure! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually saying ''Oooo'' and ''Aaah'' out loud as I scrolled through this post! Stunning nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you did with the glitter placement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so time consuming :D I am glad you liked it Rochelle :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Mermaid Mani....Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaahh ! This is simply mesmerizing stuff <3 .. I Loved it to the Core Hun :*
    That Deborah Polish shade is Divine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vipra :) That blue is beautiful...

      Delete
  6. wowww, what a beautiful mermaid manicure, I really love it, it's so creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nail art!! Its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.