Thursday, January 30, 2014

Delicate Prints

I waited for so long to get the much raved MoYou plates and yesterday, I received my package. One of my dearest friend brought it for me.
 Today, I am sharing my very first impression of Moyou Explorer Collection image plate 03.



For this manicure, I used Incolor Chrome nail color 85 as a base.



I created the image decals using the pretty images from this image plate. The designs are so detailed and yet I faced no problem in getting them on my stamper.

The same look without the polka dots


Shades used

Base Silver: Incolor Chrome nail color 85
Light Pink: Essie Nice is nice
Shimmery Pink: Wet n Wild Waves of Enchantment
Blue: Alix Avine pastel blue
Green: Incolor Chrome nail color 50 
Purple: China Glaze Creative Fantasy
Black: Milani Black Magic

You can find my tutorial on how to create decals/stencils from image plates here.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.