Friday, January 10, 2014

Dawn With The Blues

This winter is really getting bad and my nails are suffering because of it. I already trimmed them down but still I can feel they are getting brittle. I started using Jessica's Recovery (Basecoat for brittle nails). Hope it helps the nails. I will do a review once I use it enough.

For so long I wanted to do a blue and grey combination nails. 
So today, I created a blue and grey skittlette. 


For this manicure, I used VOV Go on blues as a base on my thumb and pointer. The grey is Essence The Dawn is broken and the white is Milani white on the spot.


 The stamping image is from Konad image plate M65.
 The blue glitter is China Glaze Water you waiting for.

The same look without polka dots


The blue stud rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store. I reviewed these Candy fluorescent stud rhinestones here.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Very eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only in my dreams do I see myself doing such intricate and beautiful nail art! How do you ladies do it so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet compliment Nivedita :) xx Just start doing the simple ones and you'll find yourself doing the complicated ones soon :)

      Delete
  3. Wow such a pretty and neat mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime beaucoup les couleurs et ton motif !! i love!!
    biz

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.