Friday, January 3, 2014

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Exclusive 51

Hey everyone, hope you all had lots of fun on this New Year.

It's good to be back after a small break. Today, I am sharing a beautiful shade from Colorbar. Exclusive 51 is a brown shade with golden shimmer.


Formula
The formula of Exclusive 51 is sheer and shimmery. It took three coats for opacity. The formula is smooth without being patchy or streaky.
The shimmer is beautiful and looks stunning on the nails.


Wear Time
I wore it for 3 days and removed it on the fourth day, when it chipped from the tips.


I wore this shade with a simple nail art


I layered Sinful Colors All About You on the tips of the nails and added the foil stickers from Born Pretty Store.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. I love that gold shimmer running in that pinky base color in this manicure. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love the gold shimmer in the polish :) It's beautiful...

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade and the nail art rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The shade is really beautiful...

      Delete
  3. Wow such an elegant shade n looks fab on ur long nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This polish is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahouuu il est splendide!!! j'adore!!! i love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful shade...Absolutely Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.