Sunday, January 19, 2014

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Def Defying

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a gorgeous shade from China Glaze. Def Defying is a part of Cirque de Soleil: Worlds Away collection.



Def Defying is a brightened lime green with a creme finish. It looks more neon on my skin.


Formula
This has a creme formula. It goes on streaky first but the second coats smooth down the streaks completely.  It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.


Pros
Beautiful shade.
Formula is hassle free.
Big three free.

Cons
None


Retail Price: $6 (for 14 ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Fun neon green shade! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty lime green! Everything looks so good on ur nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisha :) It's really pretty...

      Delete
  3. Loving the brightness of this...will be perfect for spring or summer (which hopefully will be here soon!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's perfect for spring :) We are expecting spring here too...I am bored of this Winter :(

      Delete
  4. I have the same shade in VOV :) lovely shade indeed <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VOV has this shde?? I have to search it then :) This shade is really good for freehand nail art..

      Delete
  5. I love it!
    Its so bright & So Neon.....it would look gorgeous with a white dress...Lovely Swatches dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it will look lovely on your nails :) Thank you.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.