Friday, January 24, 2014

Butterflies

My Out the Door top coat is almost half the bottle and it turned so goopy that now I am searching a good thinner for it.I think, I need to find a new one soon. If you have any ideas do share it.

Now on to today's manicure, I did a pretty butterfly one today for my niece's birthday party.


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base. The purple glitter is Incolor Chrome nail polish 18.


The butterflies on the pointer and middle finger are stamping decals from Cheeky Mega image plate D. The butterfly image is stamped from Konad image plate M22. The purple is Makeline purple shimmer. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.