Monday, January 13, 2014

Blooming Flowers

Today, I created some colorful flowers with dry marbling. After the snowflake and winter nail arts this was a welcome change.   



For this manicure, I used Lakme Gel stylist Nude Glow as a base on my nails. 



I laid the shades side by side and then dragged them with the help of a needle to create flowers. To complete the manicure, I used Out the door top coat.

You can watch the video to know how I created these flowers...




Shades used

Base: Lakme Nude Glow
Pink: Fa Neon Pink
Orange: Fa Neon Orange
Purple: Rimmel Purple Pulse
White: Milani White on the Spot


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

*This post is for today's Indian Lacquer Lovers challenge.

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.