Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter Characters

Today is the second last challenge of the Christmas Winter Challenge and I am happy this one was comparatively easy. All the winter characters which come to my mind are Santa, Snow man, Deer/Reindeer and Gingy the Gingerbread man. 
So here's today's nail art with all these characters...


For this manicure, I used Milani Holo Cyberspace as a base on my nails.


The Santa, Snowman and gingy are image stencils from Bundle Monster image plates  BM222, BM318 and Konad image plate M12. The deer image is stamped from Bundle Monster image plate BM214. The snow and green layout is freehanded using an orange stick.

Shades used
Green: Sally Hansen Going Green
White: Milani White on the spot
Black: Milani Black Magic
Brown: VOV Original
Red: Essie Fishnet Stockings


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


14 comments:

  1. Aww such cute winter characters~ Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award ! here is the link http://www.moonshineandsunlight.com/2013/12/versatile-blogger-award-moonshine-and.html


    This is lovely ! the Santa is sooo cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Awesome! Loved the winter characters.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.