Saturday, December 14, 2013

Wing Dust Lacquer Moonlight Sonata

It's weekend, that means time to try new things. Yesterday, I swatched a beautiful indie which I am sharing here today. My friend Awungshi gifted me this two months back and I was waiting for the right time to swatch it and winter is the perfect time!


Moonlight sonata is a black jelly base with blue shimmer and glitters in turquoise , pink, eon blue and holo dots.


Retail Price 
£8.50


You can order Wing Dust Lacquers from Llarowe here or directly from Stephanie's etsy shop here


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. The glitters really glow in this black base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different sizes of glitter! Looks lovely for the festive season!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) It's perfect for this festive season..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The black base makes the glitter pop! Love this shade :)

      Delete
  4. I love this.. I wish it was available here too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this too :) Yeah, but you can order it online.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.