Thursday, December 19, 2013

Toys

For today's Christmas Winter Challenge theme, I created some good old toys on my nails. These are the toys which I asked from my parents, when I was a kid. :) 
I never thought I would recreate these on my nails.


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base on my nails. Then, I layered Jessy's Girl Fire Fly (sheer green shimmer-y shade) on it.


The toys are created freehanded using a small detailing brush with acrylic paints. I used OPI My very first knockwurst for the faces off joker and the Nutcracker. Using a small dotting tool I dotted China Glaze Running in circles and Milani Red Carpet at the edges of all the nails.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



14 comments:

  1. How you manage to draw all that on nails woww like a pro :)
    my recent post : http://vogueandvittles.com/lifestyle/madame-tussauds-london/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and festive! Love all the detail on each toy too. Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa ) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete
  3. The little drum looks awesome, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nutcracker, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice :) I love his mustache :D

      Delete
  5. Amazing Concept! And so very cute Pearl.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.