Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Snow Everywhere

I wanted to use the gorgeous Water you waiting for a manicure and the idea of creating snowflakes nail art gave another change to try it on. :) Today, I created a simple snowflakes nail art for the Indian Lacquer Lovers challenge. 


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Water you Waiting for as a base on my nails. Water you waiting for is a gorgeous blue glitter with tiny green glitter thrown in a small quantity. 



The snowflakes are stamped from Bundle Monster image plate BM323 and BM 14. The snowman is a stencil from Konad image plate M12.
The white shade is Milani white on the spot, green is China Glaze Running in the Circles and red is Essie Fishnet Stockings.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. beautiful.. I apply nail paint and don't change it for days.. I like how passionate and creative you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail art is something I really love doing. Thank you Shikha :)

      Delete
  2. so shimmery!so festive.. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.