Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Katy Perry Unconditionally Inspired Nail Art

These days I am loving Katy Perry's song Unconditionally. I loved the way the video is pictured, So I though to create a look inspired from it. 
Here's the look... 



The idea was to focus on the dresses Katy Perry wore in the video. So, I featured the green dress with golden lace, the white pearly dress paired with her plum-berry lips, her orange-gold outfit and the flower bed in the end of the song.

For this manicure, I started with White on the Spot as a base on the ring finger, Barry M gold foil on middle and Revlon Ignite on the pinky



The green metallic shade is Revlon Moss. I used a striping tape to create the design. The lip image is from Bundle Monster image plate BM02 and the pearls are from Bundle Monster nail art wheel.

I dotted the pinky using a small dotting tool with Barry M gold foil. The pointer has a flower decal; I got it from a local store.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.