Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Colors

I love the Holiday season....the decorations, the food and specially the colors. For today's Christmas challenge I used the holiday colors to do an easy look.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Red Carpet on my pointer and 
China Glaze Running in Circles on rest of the fingers.


The gold is Barry M gold foil. I created the stripes using long striping brush. The gold stud rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store. I topped off my nails using Out the door top coat.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


16 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.