Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Traditions

Christmas Traditions: The Christmas tree, gifts, stockings, mistletoe.... I created a mixed theme including these for today's challenge.


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the spot as a base on my all my nails except the ring finger. On the ring finger, I used Sally Hansen Red Carpet.


I used Flocking powder to create the Christmas tree. The Stocking is made freehanded with acrylic paints  using a small detailing brush. The rhinestones and glequines are from Bundle Monster.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



14 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! ^_^ loved the Xmas tree one so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this christmas tree is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! and perfect for this time of year ! :D

    Ho HO HOO :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the texture-y feel they have..

      Delete
  5. Ok I see now, you used flocking powder. I haven't ever used that, I will have to see if I can find out more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the flocking powder is just perfect to create a 3D tree. You should try it out, it can help with a lot of creative manis.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.