Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Food

Today's nail art challenge theme was a pleasure to create as it includes food. For a person with sweet tooth all the food I can imagine is cupcakes, candies and lots of pudding. So here is my Christmas food nails...



For this manicure, I used Daler Rowney acrylic paints to freehand the pudding and the candies.


The cupcakes are image stencils from Bundle monster image plates BM307 and BM308. 


Shades used
Blue: MUA Mayfair
Olive: Faces Gold
Pink: China Glaze Surreal Appeal
Pink glitter: Different Dimension A love hue
White: Milani white on the spot
Red glitter: Different Dimension all Red-y in Love
Green Glitter: Darling Diva Bonnie Lassie


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.