Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bling with Soft Gradient

Today, I am sharing a fashion inspired manicure. I took inspiration from a gorgeous saree with beautiful gradient. 

I had the pic for inspiration from over a moth now and I know I had to recreate the beauty on my nails. The beautiful gold accents of the saree took my breath away. After doing a lot of festive themed manicures this is a welcome change.  

                
The Inspiration
The saree is gorgeous and Madhuri is looking a timeless beauty in this. 

Image Courtesy: Google 

For this manicure, I started with Lakme Gel Stylist Caramel Melt as a base on my nails, except my pinky. The gradient is created with Caramel Melt and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.


The black is Milani Black Magic and the gold glitter is Milani One coat glitter Gold Glitz.  The green is Colorbar Magical Green.


I layered Colorbar Disco Gold glitter polish to finish off the manicure. The golden stud rhinestone is from Born Pretty Store.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.