Saturday, October 26, 2013

Magical Green Lines

Sometimes, I do two to three nail arts in a go, click pics and forget to post them. Today, I am sharing a one such nail art I did 2 months back (when I had no lightbox). This is inspired from a pic I saw on Pinterest (by Chitachat nails). The reason behind the title is the magic which sparkly L'oreal Copper Cuff adds to the manicure.


I started the manicure with Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Magical Green on my pointer. On my pinky, I used L'Oreal Copper Cuff


For the middle and ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base. The lines are created using Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Sunset, Magical Green and Milani Black Magic. I used a Nail art striping tape for this.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Love how all the colors look together here! Makes me happy looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I like how the green goes with orange..

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous....I really liked the color combo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so neat and vibrant! I was checking out your blog and I must say that your NOTD's are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing nail art ! so talented you are

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, I like little finger golden touch in green

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.