Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#33DC Day 14: Abstract: Stained Glass Nails

Day fourteen is of the Crumpet's nail art challenge is here and the theme is abstract. For today's challenge, I tried different version of Stained glass nails. Earlier I did a stained glass look using Shimmer Julie . This time it is more colorful.


For this manicure, I created a some random patterns on my nails using a black acrylic paint. Then I filled the patters with different shades.



After filling all the shapes, I again used black acrylic paint and redid the boundaries of the patterns. To complete the manicure, I used Seche Vite top coat.




Shades used:

Red: NOPI OMB!
Orange: Faces Mimosa
Black: Black acrylic paint from Daler Rowney



 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


P.S. Sorry for the crappy pics. My Camera is acting weird lately.



14 comments:

  1. Your nails are so cute and this is colourful nail art dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so good , plz do some tutorials for festive season !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sure, I am planning to post one or two this month..

      Delete
  3. U call these crappyy.. :O :O .. they are just awesum.. loved ur nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thank you Poo :) I called these pics crappy in comparison to my other pics :P

      Delete
  4. Wow, that must have taken forever! STunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) lol yeah...It took almost 2 hours.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.