Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 28: Inspired by a Flag

Today's post is inspired by the colorful Flag of Seychelles. Thanks to this nail art idea, I increased my general knowledge :) . When I was searching for an inspiration, I came across flags of several Islands and Union Territories I didn't even know. 


Beautiful Flag of Seychelles

   
   
For this manicure, I used a nail art striping tape to make the triangles. Then, I filled the triangles with different shades.


Shades used
Blue: Colorbar Blue Web
Yellow: China Glaze Happy go Lucky
Red: Colorbar All fired up
White: Milani White on the spot
Green: Sally Hansen Going Green

         

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.