Thursday, September 26, 2013

#33DC Most used color polish: Sally Hansen Celeb City

It was quite a tedious task to pick the most used shade as there were many I keep on using again and again. A lot of pinks and purples were on my list when I started looking in my stash. Celeb City is the most used unique one. So, I picked it. I LOVE this shade. The foil finish and the silver beauty... 


To keep the beauty of the shade I did not experiment with other shades, for the nail art. I rather added a few blue hex glitters.









Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.