Monday, September 2, 2013

My First Nail Art Challenge

Hi Everyone, this is just a quick post to let you know that I am participating in The 31-Day nail art challenge by Sarah of  Chalkboard Nails, starting today. This is my very first challenge since I started blogging.

Image Courtesy: Chalkboard Nails

I will try to give my best in completing this challenge. I know it will be a lot difficult for me to do a nail art daily. I will try to post regularly and if I skip, I will post two nail arts the next day.

Some super talented ladies are participating in this challenge and this is a golden opportunity to make my mark among them. I am super excited to try this!

Check out Chalkboard Nails blog for further details on the challenge.

Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see what you come up with then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited as well and nervous at the same time :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.