Monday, September 30, 2013

Inspired by a Pattern: Golden Paisleys

Paisley patterns always look beautiful whether they are printed on clothes or used in Mehendi (Henna) patterns. For the second day of nail challenge by Indian Lacquer Lovers, I chose paisley pattern for my nails. 


For this manicure, I used OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest (purple creme with golden shimmer) as a base on my nails.


I stamped the paisley pattern using Barry M Gold Foil from my Bundle Monster Image plate BM315. Then I used a striping tape for making small triangles near the edges of the nails. I filled the triangles with Barry M gold foil using a small dotting tool.



Then, I dotted EMIO on the edge of triangles. I topped the nails with Seche Vite Top coat to complete the manicure.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.