Monday, September 23, 2013

Polka Dots

Hey everyone, this post is a part of two new challenges I am taking part in. 


Challenge 1: 33 day challenge by The Crumpet #crumpetsnailtarts. This is a 11 week Challenge. For this challenge I will post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Today's theme is dots.



Challenge 2: Weekly challenge by Indian Lacquer Lovers #ILL. Today's theme is Polka dots. 



I combined both of these in one post. I decided to use my all time favorite neons for this.



Challenge1



Challenge 2



For this manicure, I used Colorbar Snow White as a base.



Then, I started dotting different shades from the free edge of my nails using a large dotting tool. I tried to create a net pattern by overlapping the polka dots. 


The shades I used
Turquoise: China Glaze Turned up Turquoise
Coral: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
White: Pure Ice Super Star
Pink: Blue Heaven 742


I completed the manicure by using Seche Vite Top Coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.