Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Drip Manicure tutorial

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a tutorial here. I did this Drip manicure for a challenge I am taking part in. Here is an easy way to achieve this look...


You will need
  • Two shades: A base color and a bright shade for the drip (I used Alix Avien Pastel Yellow and Essence Blue addicted).
  • A small detailing brush.
  • Black acrylic paint (I used Daler Rowney's black paint).
  • Acetone/Nail polish remover for cleaning.
  • Top Coat (I used Seche Vite Top coat)

1. Start by painting a base color on the nails. 
2. Once the base color is completely dry, use a small detailing brush and draw the drip shape. 


3. Fill the drip shape carefully with a different shade, using a small dotting tool.
4. Use a good top coat to finish the manicure.



You have your drip manicure ready.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful... 


10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.