Hey everyone, today I am sharing a tutorial here. I did this Drip manicure for a challenge I am taking part in. Here is an easy way to achieve this look...
You will need:
- Two shades: A base color and a bright shade for the drip (I used Alix Avien Pastel Yellow and Essence Blue addicted).
- A small detailing brush.
- Black acrylic paint (I used Daler Rowney's black paint).
- Acetone/Nail polish remover for cleaning.
- Top Coat (I used Seche Vite Top coat)
1. Start by painting a base color on the nails.
2. Once the base color is completely dry, use a small detailing brush and draw the drip shape.
3. Fill the drip shape carefully with a different shade, using a small dotting tool.
4. Use a good top coat to finish the manicure.
You have your drip manicure ready...
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...