Friday, September 27, 2013

#33DC Tape Manicure

Yay!! It's Friday. I was eagerly waiting for this weekend. I have to attend a blogger meet tomorrow, which I am really excited about! 

Here is the Tape manicure which I did today, for the third day of the 33 Day nail art challenge. 


I wanted to use cremes for the manicure so, I brainstormed a few combinations and zeroed on this beautiful sky blue from VOV. 


For this manicure, I used Alix Avien 420 (yellow pastel creme) as a base on my nails. I used a nail art striping tape to create the stripes using VOV Go on blues (sky blue creme).


 I tried this weird hand position to make the picture creative :D


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.