Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#33DC Day 4: Tribal Nails

This is the fourth day of the challenge. Today's challenge is Tribal Nails. I love doing Tribal Nails as they are so colorful! I have done two versions earlier here and here


I doodled some designs on a paper before starting the nail art. For this manicure, I layered different shades in stripes horizontally and vertically (according to the doodled designs). Then I used Dalet Rowney black acrylic paint to draw the designs using a small detailing brush.


Shades used
Yellow: Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Mint: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Coral: YSL Coral Divin



I topped my nails with Seche Vite top coat to complete the manicure.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. Wow colourful I love this kinda Nail art very much pearl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors too. Thank you Radha :)

      Delete
  2. Love the details.. Bright and tun look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tshering :) I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  3. You have played so beautifully with colors, love the details because they are so helpful <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.