Monday, September 2, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails

Hey Everyone, today I am sharing the very first post for the 31-Day Nail Art Challenge. Today's challenge is Red Nails. This is what I came up with...


For the manicure, I sponged Pure Ice Super Star on all of my nails, leaving a triangular space near the cuticles.


Then I sponged Max factor Bronze on the white surface.After that I dotted NYC Broadway Burgungy at the border of the sponging. 


With the same shade I stamped a Hisbiscus flower image from my Bundle Monster image plate BM318. NYC polishes really stamp well.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

P.S. 1 down! 30 more to go...

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! White and red is a classic combination!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) yeah they look beautiful together...

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous manicure! Love the red and white combination <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rakhshanda :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  3. beautiful ..loved it <3

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/mua-intense-kisses-high-intensity-gloss.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous gal! you are a pro in nail arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you're so sweet to say that. Thanks Parita :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.