Saturday, September 7, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 7: Black and White Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing the seventh look of the challenge. Today’s theme is black and white nails. I came up with this look for today…


For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on all my nails. Then I stamped my pointer, middle and pinky with a swirly French tip image from my Bundle Monster Image plate BM218 using MoYOu black stamping polish.




For the ring finger, I stamped another swirly image from Bundle Monster Image plate BM314 using MoYou black stamping polish.


I thought to keep it matte but then glossy looked better. To finish the manicure I used Seche Vite top coat.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…

P.S.  7 down! 24 more to go…

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.