Friday, September 6, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 6: Violet Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing the sixth look of the challenge. Purple is my favorite shade and I have done many nail arts with that shade. This time I wanted to do something different from my regular nail arts. I came up with this look…

I started the manicure using Blue Heaven polish no. 742. It is a beautiful neon fuchsia crème. I stamped a swirly image from my Bundle Monster Image plate BM314 using Moyou black stamping polish.


I stamped only a little part of the image near the top of the nails. Then, on the free edge of the nails I created a chevron tip using a nail art striping tape. I used Camieo Purple for this. Camieo Purple is a rich purple crème. I dotted the Chevron tip with Pure Ice super Star using a dotting tool.


To finish the look I used Seche Vite Top coat on the nails.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…


P.S.  6 down! 25 more to go.

10 comments:

  1. Its awesome, totally loved the color combi.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty ...I love purple..

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/wet-n-wild-mega-last-lip-color-mauve-outta-swatches-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination .. looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats pretty nail art - You got lovely nails dear :)
    I simply <3'ed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vipra :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete
  5. What a girly design! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I planned it differently but it came out like this and I love it too :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.