Friday, September 6, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 5: Blue Nails

Hey everyone, today is day fifth of the challenge. This means blue nails. First, I came up with blue on blue Chevron nails but it didn't work as I thought. So, I scrapped it and made these...



For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Celeb City as a base on my nails. It is a beautiful silver foil.

With the help of nail art striping tape I created squares of different sizes on different nails. Then I filled the squares with blue, yellow and pink nail paints.



The shades I used are:
Silver: Sally Hansen Celeb City
Blue: Colorbar Blue Web
Yellow: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
Pink: Blue Heaven 742

To finish the manicure I used Seche Vite top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

P.S. 5 down! 26 more to go...

6 comments:

  1. What a fun pattern you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some other pattern was in my mind, but when I tried to create that...I created this :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely pattern and I am in love with base color.....its so shimmery..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.