Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 4: Green Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing the fourth look of the challenge. Today's theme is green nails. I had a lot of ideas for today's nails. First, I decided to do freehand design but later, I dropped that idea and I came up with this look...



For this manicure I used Colorbar Nail Lacquer Exclusive 18 as a base on my nails. Exclusive 18 is a gorgeous green creme. 

This green is special to me as this is gifted by one of my beautiful blogger friend Awungshi. You can check her blog here. She does super awesome manis.


I used a nail art tape to create the design. For this I used Sally Hansen Celeb City (silver foil). To finish the manicure I coated it with my favorite Seche vite top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

P.S. 4 down! 27 more to go...


12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.