Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 3: Yellow Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing the third look for the challenge. Today's theme is Yellow nails. I came up with this look...


I love using China Glaze Happy go Lucky again and again in my nail arts. It is one of the most beautiful yellow cremes in my collection.



For this manicure, I painted all my nails using China Glaze Happy go Lucky. It is a beautiful bright yellow creme.



On the pointer and the ring finger, I used Blue Heaven Neon Purple to created the little hearts. 

I used two drops of purple polish for ring and three drops for pointer nails, when the base polish (yellow) was wet. Then I dragged the drops, from the middle to create a heart shape, with the help of an orange stick.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful :)

P.S. 3 down! 28 more to go...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.