Saturday, September 28, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

Today is the day twenty-sixth of the challenge. For today's theme I got my inspiration from a colorful pattern I found while googling. 



Here is the original pattern.
This looks like is a jelly fish pattern floating in a sea.


        Image Courtesy: Google 

For this manicure, I used VOV Blue as a base on my nails. Then, I created random unequal white patches with Milani White on the spot, using a large dotting tool. I filled those white patches with orange and pink shades, using a small dotting tool. 


I freehanded the black stripes between the patches using a small detailing brush. Then I created small lines at the center of the patches.

Products used 
Blue: VOV Go on Blues
White: Milani White on the spot
Black: Black acrylic paint from Daler-Rowney

To complete the manicure I used Seche Vite Top Coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. OMG!! It's beautiful pearl! :) love love love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats simply amazing work :) You come up with such beautiful nail art sweets .. <3 them

    ReplyDelete
  3. So prettyyyy :)
    my recent post : http://vogueandvittles.com/wedding-diaries/wedding-diaries-roka-ceremony/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just awesome Pearl this is wonderful one <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.