Friday, September 27, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 25: Inspired by a Fashion

Today's post is inspired by Fashion. I love wearing scarves, so I thought of doing this nail art based on a scarf. I found this lovely scarf on Tory Burch's website. This is Tory Burch's Cheetah Print scarf. I can never get bored of animal prints... 


The Inspiration

   Image Courtesy: Tory Burch

For this manicure, I used OPI My Very First Knockwurst (pink-nude creme) as a base on my nails. Then I used nail art striping tape for creating the stripes. I free-handed the Cheetah print using an Orange stick.


Shades used
Pink-nude: OPI My Very First Knockwurst
Red: Essie Fishnet Stockings
Yellow: Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Pink: Jessica Samba Parade
Black: Milani Black Magic

I used Seche Vite Top coat to complete the manicure and top coat smeared my Cheetah Print :( Thanks Seche Vite.  


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


8 comments:

  1. pretty n grgs..i loved ur nail art n ur work..

    india aayee tu mujhe sikha dena plz..

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/bobbi-brown-shimmer-brick-eyeshadow-palette-swatches-review-eotd-sandstone.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tej :) Sure.. you're most welcome.

      Delete
  2. Oh God this design is stunning and delicate! I would love to try it out though I'm not sure I can do it so neatly like you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This design looks gorgeous on nails! You should try this on your beautiful nails :) I am sure you can do it perfectly...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.