Thursday, September 26, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 24: Inspired by a Book

Hey everyone, today I am sharing another look for the challenge. This manicure is based on a book "Spoiled" written by Heather Cocks. It is a story about sixteen year old Molly and her struggle for adjustment in a new rich & famous life. I liked the book and thought to recreate the cover page.




Image Courtesy: Google


For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on my nails. 




To create the letters S,P,L,E and D, I used Daler Rowney's acrylic paints.




For letter O I used blue flocking powder. For creating the letter I (the lipstick), I used Sinful Colors Innocent for the lipstick base and Barry M silver Foil for the tube.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


2 comments:

  1. Thats so perfect :) Beautifully done sweets <3
    Me tempted to read the book too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vipra: ) You should read it...it's a nice one!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.