Tuesday, September 24, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 22: Inspired by a Song

Hey everyone, today am sharing a sparkly look for the challenge. For the theme "Inspired by a song" I picked Katy Perry's Firework. The video song is full of fireworks. I didn't want to use the stamping or brushes to create the fireworks. Sponging seemed to be a nice idea to create the look of the dark sky lit with fireworks.


The Inspiration


         Image Courtesy: Google


For this manicure, I used a lot of shades. This is probably the first time I have used these many in one manicure.



I used Milani Black Magic as a base on my nails and sponged the shimmery and glittery shades.


Shades used

NOPI OMB! 
Jesse's Girl Confetti
Lacquerlicious Lava Rocks
Jesse's Girl Fire Fly
Max Factor Fantasy Fire


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.