Monday, September 23, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 21: Inspired by a Color

Hey everyone, today's post mark my THREE HUNDRED posts on this blog :) Phew! I have written so much..lol. I tried to make this post special and added the needed bling to my nails for today's theme. 

Color inspirations are many but I love blue-green combinations the most. I had a beautiful glitter shade with this combination. So, I thought of using that for a drip manicure.



Essence Blue addicted is a gorgeous glitter jelly polish with blue and green hex glitters. They look so gorgeous on nails. For this manicure, I started with Alix Avien 420 Pastel yellow as a base on my nails.



With the help of a small detailing brush, I drew the drips on my nails. For this I used the black acrylic paint from my Daler-Rowney kit. After drawing the desired drip shapes, I filled them with Essence Blue Addicted using a small dotting tool. I also dotted the glitter below the drips using a bigger dotting tool.


To finish the manicure I used Seche Vite top coat.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. wow..what a colour combination..loved it dear <3

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/09/mac-magenta-pencil-review-and-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved this color combination. Nice mani dear!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.