Saturday, September 21, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 20: Water Marble

Hey everyone, the challenge has came to day twentieth. Today, I am sharing one of my favorite looks for this challenge. I decided to use Purple for this look. 


For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on my nails. Then, I layered Sinful Colors Frenzy on my pointer and pinky. Frenzy is a gorgeous glitter with purple and pink micro glitters suspended in clear base.


On my middle and ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star and Camieo Purple to water marble.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


14 comments:

  1. pretty color combo... luv d design <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty design...loved the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it Pearl. It looks so clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!!! :) I so want to try marbling.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) You should definitely try it...

      Delete
  5. That' stunning Nail Art, love it!
    Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

    International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle
    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. Loved the color combo. I have always failed in water marble technique. guess i need more practice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manisha :) This was my third attempt too :D So the key is "Practice".

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.