Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing the second look for the challenge. Today's challenge was Orange Nails. I wanted to try the stripe look again, so I came up with this...


I started the manicure with Colorbar Quick Finish NailLacquer Twisted Peach (orange crème) on all of my nails. I love how beautiful this orange looks on the nails.


Using a nail art striping brush, I created stripes horizontally on all of the nails, one nail at a time. I used the same procedure earlier for a neon nail art I have shared here.


The shades I have used are
Purple: Camieo Purple

I layered Wet n Wild Hallucination to complete the manicure.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…

P.S. 2 down! 29 more to go.

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty design! Love how soft the orange is too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) yeah Twisted Peach is beautiful....

      Delete
  2. this is a nice look, wud like to do for a night out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita :) sure... do share the pics.

      Delete
  3. Lovely mani dear! I love how you come up with such varied nail arts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and like the theme. Feel free to visit my new bloglet on Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils, really informative.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome nail art!! love it :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.