Friday, September 20, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 19: Galaxies

Hey everyone, today I have created Galaxy nails for the nail art challenge. Earlier, I used dark blue on my nails for creating the galaxy nails so, I thought of using sky blue this time. 


I started the manicure with Colorbar Exclusive 14 (sky blue creme) on my nails, as a base. Then, I sponged Sinful Colors Innocent (yellow-green creme), Colorbar Exclusive 71 (purple creme), Exclusive 37 (white creme) and Blue Web (dark blue creme) on the base.


I dotted Colorbar Exclusive 37 and added fine details to the nails using a detailing brush. 



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


8 comments:

  1. looks very bright and nice. loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mani is just so pretty Pearl!
    Gorgeous babe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful manicure dear!! love the colors in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) The best thing in Galaxy manicures is that one can use many colors in it...I love them too.

      Delete
  4. OMG it is perfect. Very nice mani Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.