Thursday, September 19, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 18: Half Moons

Hey everyone, today is the eighteenth day of the challenge. I am sharing my very first half moon nails here, for today's theme. The most exciting thing about this challenge is that, I am getting a chance to try new things!. 



Half moon nail arts always fascinated me. There are many ways to do it. I started with a very simple look and I hope to do more complicated freehand-ones in the future.



For this manicure, I used Seche Base Ridge filling base coat on my nails as a base. Then I cut half moon shapes from a scotch tape. I added the half moon tape to my nails and layered Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze on my nails. Then, I carefully removed the tape. 


Using a dotting tool, I dotted Barry M gold foil on the edge of half moons. I used Seche Vite top coat to complete the manicure.


 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.